Candy-Candy

Η αγαπημένη ηρωίδα των παιδικών μας χρόνων!

ΦόρουμΠόρταλΣυχνές ΕρωτήσειςΑναζήτησηΕγγραφήΣύνδεση
Big Ben
Νοέμβριος 2017
ΔευΤριΤετΠεμΠαρΣαβΚυρ
ΗμερολόγιοΗμερολόγιο
Πρόσφατα Θέματα
Παρόντες χρήστες
2 χρήστες είναι συνδεδεμένοι αυτήν την στιγμή:: 0 μέλη, 0 μη ορατοί και 2 επισκέπτες :: 1 μηχανή αναζήτησης

Κανένας

Περισσότεροι χρήστες υπό σύνδεση 30, στις Πεμ Νοε 18, 2010 4:29 pm
Να μεταφραστεί η νουβέλα
Image hosted by servimg.com
Συνταγές μαγειρικής

Image hosted by servimg.com

Μοιραστείτε | 

Welcome to our English speaking members!

Επισκόπηση προηγούμενης Θ.Ενότητας Επισκόπηση επόμενης Θ.Ενότητας Πήγαινε κάτω 
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
arwyn-t

Θηλυκό
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 1071
Αγαπημένος χαρακτήρας : Albert
Registration date : 20/05/2010

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Welcome to our English speaking members!   Τρι Φεβ 01, 2011 11:54 am

Here we welcome fans that don't speak Greek. I've been contacted by one (maybe more will come) and await her registration.

Welcome all! Hope you have a nice time here! We are looking forward to your posts!

Smile
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
arwyn-t

Θηλυκό

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Welcome to our English speaking members!   Τετ Φεβ 02, 2011 7:40 pm

Charmichan!!! Welcome! Here you are at last!!!

We are looking forward to your posts, don't be shy, all of us know English more or less. With your permission, I will translate posts from English to Greek and vise versa when there's a need to. If you need me to translate something to you (when Google Translator is tricky), PM me or say it on the thread itself.

A quick little translation: Under the avatar, under mine for example, there is:

Number of Messages: 958
Favourite/Beloved character: Albert / Arthur
Registration date: 20/05/2010 (day/month/year)

:\~/:
Aldebaran
Στο Σείριο υπάρχουν παιδιά...

Θηλυκό
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 3597
Τόπος : Allou fun park...
Επάγγελμα : Λίγο απ΄όλα...
Αγαπημένος χαρακτήρας : Άλμπερτ
Registration date : 31/01/2009

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Welcome to our English speaking members!   Τετ Φεβ 02, 2011 9:44 pm

Welcome Charmy!!!

I understand that all these sound... greek to you drunken but be sure that in our forum happiness is being one of our gang...
(Well... at least we are trying so rabbit ... )

Don't hesitate to ask for everything you want to!!! cheers
Charmichan

Θηλυκό
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 50
Επάγγελμα : Elementary School Teacher
Αγαπημένος χαρακτήρας : Albert *The Legit King*
Registration date : 02/02/2011

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Welcome to our English speaking members!   Πεμ Φεβ 03, 2011 3:47 pm

arwyn-t έγραψε:
Charmichan!!! Welcome! Here you are at last!!!

We are looking forward to your posts, don't be shy, all of us know English more or less. With your permission, I will translate posts from English to Greek and vise versa when there's a need to. If you need me to translate something to you (when Google Translator is tricky), PM me or say it on the thread itself.

A quick little translation: Under the avatar, under mine for example, there is:

Number of Messages: 958
Favourite/Beloved character: Albert / Arthur
Registration date: 20/05/2010 (day/month/year)

:\~/:

geek Wooooooohoooooooo!!! cheers cheers
I finally figured it out! I'm here bounce bounce bounce
I was lost in translation for a while, or just probably tired from work that's why my brain wasn't functioning well enough to notice the 'quote' button.

Thank you thank you ArwynT for your kind invite to join this CC Heaven! What a wonderful welcome!

As for my humble fanfic, please it will be an honor to have it posted here on your page. It will bring me much pleasure to have someone read my work in the other part of the world! and have it translated?! wow!

so, where do we go from here?

Hugs and Flying Kisses from Japan,
Charmaine
Charmichan

Θηλυκό

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Welcome to our English speaking members!   Πεμ Φεβ 03, 2011 3:53 pm

Aldebaran έγραψε:
Welcome Charmy!!!

I understand that all these sound... greek to you drunken but be sure that in our forum happiness is being one of our gang...
(Well... at least we are trying so rabbit ... )

Don't hesitate to ask for everything you want to!!! cheers

Konichiwa Aldebaran!

Thank you so much for your warm welcome drunken

I'm soooooo excited to meet new and nice friends here. Like a Star @ heaven

I'll try my best to learn some Greek too (with the help of google translate Wink )

I'll see you around!
arwyn-t

Θηλυκό

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Welcome to our English speaking members!   Πεμ Φεβ 03, 2011 4:03 pm

Here I am too!! cheers

Where do we go from here? Hmmm.... Give me a minute to open an English general Candy-Candy thread where we can talk about a lot of things!

EDIT
Here it is

http://candy-candy.forum-2007.com/t440-topic

the thread to post in English.

By the way, are you Japanese, Charmichan? Japan is such a beautiful and exotic country for us Greek, so different and fascinating! I would really love to visit it one day!

flower
Charmichan

Θηλυκό

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Welcome to our English speaking members!   Πεμ Φεβ 03, 2011 4:54 pm

arwyn-t έγραψε:
Here I am too!! cheers

Where do we go from here? Hmmm.... Give me a minute to open an English general Candy-Candy thread where we can talk about a lot of things!

EDIT
Here it is

http://candy-candy.forum-2007.com/t440-topic

the thread to post in English.

By the way, are you Japanese, Charmichan? Japan is such a beautiful and exotic country for us Greek, so different and fascinating! I would really love to visit it one day!

flower

yipee!!! an English thread Cool

I am just a humble Filipina married to a Japanese guy. I consider Japan my permanent home and I really do think I am turning more and more Japanese over the years. It is really beautiful here, very peaceful and quiet. Mostly all Japanese are polite and courteous except in some occasions in the trains (many are workaholics and too tired to give up their seats even to seniors). That I really despise. If you ever want to visit let me know and I'll clear up my sched to give you a tour and a taste of Filipino and Japanese hospitality.
arwyn-t

Θηλυκό

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Welcome to our English speaking members!   Πεμ Φεβ 03, 2011 5:28 pm

Charmichan έγραψε:

yipee!!! an English thread Cool

I am just a humble Filipina married to a Japanese guy. I consider Japan my permanent home and I really do think I am turning more and more Japanese over the years. It is really beautiful here, very peaceful and quiet. Mostly all Japanese are polite and courteous except in some occasions in the trains (many are workaholics and too tired to give up their seats even to seniors). That I really despise. If you ever want to visit let me know and I'll clear up my sched to give you a tour and a taste of Filipino and Japanese hospitality.

Awww, that sounds so romantic! I wish to you and your husband all the best! I love you I love you

A friend of mine has been to Japan and she too was impressed at how polite and sweet Japanese people are! Yes, they are workaholics and restrained, but once they open up, she says they are very nice indeed!

Us Greeks, well.... we are like Italians, Spaniards and Irish/Scots, we love life and are not afraid to show it! cheers

Welcome to our English speaking members!
Επισκόπηση προηγούμενης Θ.Ενότητας Επισκόπηση επόμενης Θ.Ενότητας Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 1 από 1

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
Candy-Candy :: Συζητήσεις :: Γενική συζήτηση :: For our English-speaking friends-
Μετάβαση σε: