Candy-Candy

Η αγαπημένη ηρωίδα των παιδικών μας χρόνων!

ΦόρουμΠόρταλΣυχνές ΕρωτήσειςΑναζήτησηΕγγραφήΣύνδεση
Big Ben
Νοέμβριος 2017
ΔευΤριΤετΠεμΠαρΣαβΚυρ
ΗμερολόγιοΗμερολόγιο
Πρόσφατα Θέματα
Παρόντες χρήστες
2 χρήστες είναι συνδεδεμένοι αυτήν την στιγμή:: 0 μέλη, 0 μη ορατοί και 2 επισκέπτες :: 1 μηχανή αναζήτησης

Κανένας

Περισσότεροι χρήστες υπό σύνδεση 30, στις Πεμ Νοε 18, 2010 4:29 pm
Να μεταφραστεί η νουβέλα
Image hosted by servimg.com
Συνταγές μαγειρικής

Image hosted by servimg.com

Μοιραστείτε | 

Generan thread for our English speaking fellow fans!

Επισκόπηση προηγούμενης Θ.Ενότητας Επισκόπηση επόμενης Θ.Ενότητας Πήγαινε κάτω 
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
arwyn-t

Θηλυκό
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 1071
Αγαπημένος χαρακτήρας : Albert
Registration date : 20/05/2010

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Generan thread for our English speaking fellow fans!    Πεμ Φεβ 03, 2011 4:06 pm

OK, this will be the first general thread! Let's start talking here and then we'll move to other threads.

Charmichan,

when was the first time you watched/read Candy-Candy? Was it in its original Japanese?

Us, well, the Greek television had the anime in mid '80s dubbed in Greek and then in late '80s we had the manga from the italian version to Greek.

Smile
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
Charmichan

Θηλυκό
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 50
Επάγγελμα : Elementary School Teacher
Αγαπημένος χαρακτήρας : Albert *The Legit King*
Registration date : 02/02/2011

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: First encounter with Candy Candy   Πεμ Φεβ 03, 2011 5:04 pm

Well, I was very little (probably around 6 or 7) when I first saw Candy Candy in the Philippines dubbed in English. But lost interest after Anthony died Sad Crying or Very sad zzzzzzzz

Then I rediscovered it at youtube in it's original Japanese audio plus the complete manga series in English. I really didn't know about Terry and Albert until now that I'm an adult woman. Now, I wouldn't call myself a real fan until I read the whole novel 'Final Story' with the help of my friends =)

How about you? Did CC air to the end at Greece? Did you follow it to the finish as a child?
arwyn-t

Θηλυκό
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 1071
Αγαπημένος χαρακτήρας : Albert
Registration date : 20/05/2010

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Generan thread for our English speaking fellow fans!    Πεμ Φεβ 03, 2011 5:22 pm

Charmichan έγραψε:
Well, I was very little (probably around 6 or 7) when I first saw Candy Candy in the Philippines dubbed in English. But lost interest after Anthony died Sad Crying or Very sad zzzzzzzz

Then I rediscovered it at youtube in it's original Japanese audio plus the complete manga series in English. I really didn't know about Terry and Albert until now that I'm an adult woman. Now, I wouldn't call myself a real fan until I read the whole novel 'Final Story' with the help of my friends =)

How about you? Did CC air to the end at Greece? Did you follow it to the finish as a child?

In Greece, it aired two times. The first time, it was I think was till Anthony's death or the Saint Paul days, I'm not sure. The second time, it was from the beginning till the very end, 1 to 115 in one take.

I well remember those last two episodes, 114 and 115 were the best "shock" of my life! Albert revealed as Great Uncle William, woo hoo hooooo!!! Bliss!!!

You too cannot read the Final Novel, huh? Join the club. We depend on generous fans who have translated some parts of it.

Here are some of the parts that became available freely, now they are all in forums that are private.

http://candy-candy.forum-2007.com/t411p15-topic

Don't use Google Translator, just scroll down and you'll see English parts, they were translated from Spanish to English with GT.

Do tell us when you'll have read the Final Novel, please! There's so many things we'd like to know and... we'll drive you crazy with questions. Razz

Smile

Generan thread for our English speaking fellow fans!
Επισκόπηση προηγούμενης Θ.Ενότητας Επισκόπηση επόμενης Θ.Ενότητας Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 1 από 1
 Παρόμοια θέματα
-
» Welcome to our English speaking members!
» Το φόρουμ μας στην εκπομπή της Ελένης Μενεγάκη!!!
» Ασχετα/Σχετικα με Twilight
» *Spoiler thread*
» Anti-fan εκφράστε την απέχθεια σας...

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
Candy-Candy :: Συζητήσεις :: Γενική συζήτηση :: For our English-speaking friends-
Μετάβαση σε: